Offer ID Search
AllTravelEurope TV - Click Below!
Trafalgar Tours -
Call one of our specialists now and find out how couples can save $600!
Trafalgar is the key to unlocking unforgettable experiences. For more than 60 years, Trafalgar has developed perfectly designed travel experiences and memories. With their vast knowledge and expertise, Trafalgar ensures you will see everything you want and expect, committing to providing you with the vacation of a lifetime. They are always improving and refining tours by taking into consideration the comments and suggestions of past guests. There are so many reasons to travel with Trafalgar. They provide incredible value. You can save up to 30% on cost of traveling on your own with their highly-inclusive packages and they promise no hidden charges, so you know the cost of your vacation before you travel. The people at Trafalgar make the difference with their professional and expert tour directors that will guide you every step of the way and add value to your vacation, while at the same time taking the hassles off your hands. Offering over 200 worldwide itineraries and touring styles, you will be sure to find something that is perfect for you and that you will love. And Trafalgar is proud to provide vacations people love, with 98% of past travelers saying that they will recommend Trafalgar to their friends and family.
With just the right balance of included sightseeing and time for your own personal discoveries, Trafalgar has perfected the art of touring, providing expertly-designed vacations for their travelers. Travel with Trafalgar and see all the destinations you have always imagined visiting. It's easy...all you have to do is choose an itinerary, a date, then, Dream. Pack. And leave...the rest to them.
- Trafalgar has more than 60 years of expertise and knowledge in organizing wonderfully unforgettable touring vacations
- Trafalgar is a world favorite for great-value escorted tours
- You have many choices with Trafalgar, offering over 200 worldwide itineraries
- Enjoy hassle-free vacations minus the worries of car rental or accommodations
- Trafalgar has the finest Tour Directors in the industry that will help make the most of every moment
- You will only stay in quality hotels that are carefully chosen and monitored by Trafalgar's Quality Control team
- Your travel only in modern and comfortable coaches
- Any ships or trains you may travel in with Trafalgar will also be of the same high standard
- Trafalgar will share some amazing hidden treasures with you
- Authentic cultural experiences are yours to enjoy
- Trafalgar offers culinary treats and local gastronomic delights
- Experience all the 'must-see' attractions while avoiding long lines
- Trafalgar offers excellent special offers and discount
- There are always Last Minute Deals with Trafalgar so keep your eye out
- With Trafalgar's 98% satisfaction rating from past guests, many return year after year
Trafalgar In Focus Photography Vacations
Explore places. Capture the moments. Connect with your dream destinations!
Join acclaimed travel photographers Kerrick James and Julie Quarry on this very special vacation series by Trafalgar.
Custom-designed for photography enthusiasts, from point-n-shooters to serious DSLR image-makers, In Focus Photography Vacations give you the chance to learn the latest techniques and tips from talented professionals, perfecting your skills as you explore the landscapes, people and cultures of some of the world’s most fascinating destinations.
Kerrick has specialized in imagery of travel for over twenty years. His work appeared on the covers of over 200 book and magazine titles, including publications such as National Geographic Adventure, Sunset, Islands, Arizona Highways, Elle Decor, Alaska Airlines, Outdoor Photographer, Sky, Las Vegas Life and Virtuoso Life.
Julie started shooting seriously just a few years ago while visiting the islands of Kuna Yala in Panama. Her work has since been on the cover of publications such as Alaska Airlines, Horizon Magazine, VIA Magazine and several travel brochures. She has also appeared in Conde Nast Traveler and Cruise & Travel Lifestyles and was featured in Popular Photography Magazine highlighting her passion for travel photography.
In Focus Adventures
Costa Rica In Focus Highlights - Departing June 18, 2011
- Photo presentations and critiques by expert photographer
- Guided rainforest walk with photo opportunities
- Be My Guest lunch with a local family near Arenal
- Trek to the Arenal volcano for a twilight photo shoot
- Santa Elena forest Sky Walk with chance to shoot from a different perspective
- Option to extend vacation in Guanacaste
Canadian Rockies In Focus Highlights - Departing July 18, 2011
- Practice photo techniques at stunning Bow Lake
- Board an Ice Explorer for exploration of the Athabasca Glacier
- Listen to a lecture on Jasper's abundant wildlife
- Enjoy presentations on the secrets of taking better photos
- Shoot Moraine Lake in the early morning
- Explore and shoot with time at leisure in Banff
American Southwest In Focus Highlights - Departing August 21, 2011
- Signature Las Vegas photo opportunities
- Stops along Route 66 for some iconic shooting including Hackberry General Store
- Morning 4x4 drive in Sedona on Schnebly Hill Road
- Sunrise shoot over the Grand Canyon's East Rim
- Tips and presentations by expert photographer
- Photo opportunity at Snow Canyon State Park
Click HERE for Itinerary
Yucatan Peninsula In Focus Highlights - Departing September 28, 2011
- Three presentations with tips for better photos
- Sunset photo session at teh Mayan temples of Edzna
- Photo opportunities at a local village marketplace in Uman
- Light & Sound show with private entrance to Chichen Itza
- Be My Guest dining highlight in Merida
- Full day at Playa del Carmen all-inclusive resort
Click HERE for Itinerary
Get the insider’s view with Trafalgar
Trafalgar understands that as a photography buff, you’re always looking for that unusual angel or perspective that will create the most striking pictures. That’s where Trafalgar’s in-depth local knowledge comes in. By showing you the hidden places off the beaten path and arranging close encounters with genuine local characters, Trafalgar gives you the insider’s view that allows you to capture the most rare and magical moments on camera.
Through the expert hands of your Tour Director, Trafalgar ensures every aspect of your vacation is seamless and hassle-free. They take care of the details, so you are free to focus on each amazing destination.
Guided by your friendly, professional Tour Director, you’ll enjoy daily sightseeing and plenty of time for personal discoveries or getting that perfect image. Acclaimed photographers Kerrick James and Julie Quarry will be on hand throughout the journey, providing pointers and helpful tricks so you can capture the heart of each destination you visit.
Start your day off each morning with a wonderful breakfast and enjoy many taste-tempting local and Highlight Dinners. With most lunches on your own, you can explore the local cuisine and find your favorite spot (or your Tour Director can recommend theirs!).
First Class Accommodations
Whether you’re in the heart of the cities or in scenic country locations, you’ll stay in First Class hotels that are selected for their comfort, service and ideal locations.
Travel at its Best
You’ll travel in the latest model luxury coaches, and with large panoramic windows, you’ll get to enjoy all the scenery you’d miss if you were doing all the driving. With Trafalgar’s highly skilled Drivers to transport you in comfort and style, every journey on your itinerary will be a real pleasure.
Whatever your destination, you’ll enjoy much better value on a Trafalgar vacation than if you were to take the same trip on your own. Don’t forget the incredible added value of having two professional photographers onboard with you to teach you new shooting techniques, answer all of your questions and help you improve your photography skills.
23 Offers Found.
|Title & Description||Nights||Price|
|10-Nights Aegean Odyssey Moderate 2013Amenities & Inclusions||10||$2,094.00||View Offer
|10-Nights Aegean Odyssey Premier 2013Amenities & Inclusions||10||$2,670.00||View Offer
|10-Nights Aegean Odyssey Premium 2013Amenities & Inclusions||10||$2,780.00||View Offer
|10-Nights Aegean Odyssey Superior 2013Amenities & Inclusions||10||$2,330.00||View Offer
|10-Nights Best of Portugal 2013Amenities & Inclusions||10||$1,985.00||View Offer
|10-Nights Corsica and Sardinia 2013 - At LeisureAmenities & Inclusions||10||$2,899.00||View Offer
|10-Nights England and Scotland Heritage 2013Amenities & Inclusions||10||$1,625.00||View Offer
|10-Nights Irish Experience 2013Amenities & Inclusions||10||$2,125.00||View Offer
|10-Nights Italian Concerto 2013 - At LeisureAmenities & Inclusions||10||$3,075.00||View Offer
|10-Nights Italy Bellissimo 2013Amenities & Inclusions||10||$2,950.00||View Offer
|10-Nights Paris and Provence 2013 - At LeisureAmenities & Inclusions||10||$3,225.00||View Offer
|11-Nights Best of Germany 2013Amenities & Inclusions||11||$2,550.00||View Offer
|11-Nights Best of Greece Plus 3 Day Aegean Cruise Moderate 2013Amenities & Inclusions||11||$2,290.00||View Offer
|11-Nights Best Of Greece Plus 3 Day Aegean Cruise Premier 2013Amenities & Inclusions||11||$2,430.00||View Offer
|11-Nights Best Of Greece Plus 3 Day Aegean Cruise Premium 2013Amenities & Inclusions||11||$2,480.00||View Offer
|11-Nights Best Of Greece Plus 3 Day Aegean Cruise Superior 2013Amenities & Inclusions||11||$2,354.00||View Offer
|11-Nights Highlights of Germany 2013Amenities & Inclusions||11||$1,765.00||View Offer
|11-Nights Impressions of Spain and Portugal 2013Amenities & Inclusions||11||$1,575.00||View Offer
|11-Nights Wonders of Ancient Egypt (Winter 2013/2014)Amenities & Inclusions||11||$2,485.00||View Offer
|11-Nights Wonders of Ancient Egypt 2013Amenities & Inclusions||11||$2,499.00||View Offer